All cancellations should be made 48 hours prior to the day of the tour and will be exempt from the cancellation charges of 50% of the total tour cost.
- There are no penalties or fees for canceling your tour outside of the 48-hour window.
- Cancellation for last-minute booking: bookings made less than 24 hours before the tour date are considered final and will receive no refund.
- All no-shows will be charged the full tour price for the group.
- Cancellations made after 5:00 PM the day prior to the tour will be considered a no-show and incur the full tour price. This includes “reduction in group size” cancellations.
- Cancellations need to be made directly by calling the dive center at (787) 956-0492.
- Cancellations made by email, voicemail, or other means, may not be honored.
Why We Have This Policy:
We try to protect our guides, they do not accept other work during that time. If we had no cancellation fee, they would lose the income during that period.
All dive and snorkeling tours are dependent on water and weather conditions. The guide reserves the right to cancel or rebook any tour which in his/her opinion will endanger the safety of the participants.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If/Once you agree, the file is then added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.