For 8+ Years
Intro to Diving
Great Birthday Celebration
Get Young People into Diving
Are you a keen diver and want to share your passion with your kids? Or do you simply want your kids to learn a new skill? The Bubblemaker program is the ideal way for children to learn more about diving and get a taste for it under the guidance of a PADI professional. The course is all about getting younger ones used to the equipment and breathing underwater. It’s a great holiday activity especially in the pristine waters of Aguadilla.
Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI pro
Take your first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet
Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children
Have a great time in the water and make some friends
Click the tabs to find out more
$95 per person + taxes
Crashboat Watersports – 2010 Ave Dr Pedro Albizu Campos, Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla 00603, Puerto Rico
Every day, year-round
- All equipment
- Drinking water
- Transportation to the beach
What to bring
- Reef-safe sunscreen
About your guide
Good to know
- This activity is only suitable for children aged 8 and over.
- Children must be comfortable in the water and parental approval is required.
- It is important that children drink plenty of water before arrival to ensure they are hydrated.
- Apply ocean-friendly/reef-safe sunscreen before arrival so it soaks into children’s skin and not the precious reef. Ocean-friendly sunscreen is available for purchase in the shop.
- Participants need to allow 18 hours to pass before flying after diving.
Coming Up on the Tour
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – it’s a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. It’s a great activity for a party or to celebrate a birthday. You can throw a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker event with friends and family at Crashboat Watersports.
Your kids can learn how to become comfortable with breathing underwater in the safe hands of a PADI professional. Scuba diving courses and tours are restricted to children aged 10 and above so the Bubblemaker program is a chance for younger kids to fall in love with diving. It’s a great activity for parents who want to take part in guided shore diving and want to ensure their kids are having fun at the same time.