Swim At Your Pace
Great For Beginners
Explore the Underwater World with Private Snorkeling in Puerto Rico
If you’d prefer to have the flexibility to swim at your own pace and get more attention from the guide, a private Rincón or Aguadilla snorkeling tour is for you. Check out the rich biodiversity in the reefs around Playa Crashboat, we’ll swim out from the beach and non-swimmers are welcome as everyone will be wearing a life vest. See reef squids, octopus, sea urchins, and a variety of tropical Caribbean fish.
Learn the basics of snorkeling
Practice identifying different tropical fish
Appreciate the guidance and knowledge of an expert guide
Explore the vibrant coral on local reefs and the Crashboat piers
See other sea creatures such as sea urchins, reef squid, and seahorses
Enjoy a great activity for families, couples, and friends
Click the tabs to find out more
- $267 for 1-3 people
- $89 for each additional person
Crashboat Watersports – 2010 Ave Dr Pedro Albizu Campos, Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla 00603, Puerto Rico
Every day, year-round
- All equipment provided (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Every participant will be provided with a flotation device (snorkel/life vest) for safety
- Drinking water
- Transportation to the beach
What to bring
- Reef-safe sunscreen
About your guide
Good to know
- One Price for up to 3 people
- It is important to drink plenty of water before arrival to ensure you are hydrated.
- Apply ocean-friendly/reef-safe sunscreen before arrival so it soaks into your skin and not the precious reef. Ocean-friendly sunscreen is available for purchase in the shop.
- If children are under age 8, please call the dive center for personalized attention with booking.
Coming Up on the Tour
This private Puerto Rico snorkeling tour is ideal for beginners, families, or those who want to take their time and enjoy individual interaction with the guide. We’ll start the snorkeling tour with a briefing on what animals you might see on the reef and the characteristics of the tropical fish that live in the area. This information will help you easily identify the different sea creatures and their habitats. Once you’ve been fitted with your snorkeling equipment, you’ll follow your guide in your own car either to Playa Crashboat or Rincón, depending on the weather and visibility.
Once at the beach, you’ll wade into the ocean and follow your expert guide to the day’s chosen snorkeling site. At Playa Crashboat, the sunken piers have evolved into vibrant reefs providing an ideal habitat for tropical fish and local sea life. The array of live coral is a colorful backdrop to the hustle and bustle of life on the reef. You will be led along the reef formation in search of reef squids, octopuses, and sea urchins.
Your expert guide will support you if necessary, point out animals, and give you tips on how to make the most of a snorkeling experience.