Perform Specialty Dives
Advance Your Skills
Take Your PADI Certification to the Next Level
Take on a new challenge and learn new diving skills to allow you to perform a wider range of dives. As well as advancing on skills such as buoyancy and navigation, you’ll choose from specialty dives and have new diving experiences. From night diving and enriched air, you’ll discover that there is even more to diving than you imagined. Aguadilla’s spectacular reefs and sea-life inhabitants make diving even more fascinating.
Gain more diving experience
Practice navigation underwater and learn how to use a compass
Sample different types of diving such as night diving, conservation dives, and enriched air
Explore below 18 meters/60 feet and learn special techniques for deep dives
Improve your buoyancy with more specialized methods
Encounter tropical sea life in the coral-rich waters of Aguadilla
Click the tabs to find out more
Crashboat Watersports – 2010 Ave Dr Pedro Albizu Campos, Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla 00603, Puerto Rico
Every day, year-round
- Tanks and weights
- Drinking water
- Transportation to the beach
- Mask and fins
- BCD & regulator
What to bring
- Open water certification
- Reef-safe sunscreen
About your guide
Good to know
- This activity is only suitable for children aged 10 and over.
- It is important to drink plenty of water before arrival to ensure you are hydrated.
- Apply ocean-friendly/reef-safe sunscreen before arrival so it soaks into your skin and not the precious reef. Ocean-friendly sunscreen is available for purchase in the shop.
- You will be required to complete a PADI medical questionnaire at check-in. Without a doctor’s consent, certain health conditions can prevent you from participating in the course. Call the dive center if you have any concerns.
- As part of the training, you will learn that you need to allow 18 hours to pass before flying after diving.
Coming Up on the Tour
The Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about advancing your skills. You’ll practice navigation and buoyancy, try deep diving and make three specialty dives of your choosing (it’s like a specialty sampler platter). For every specialty dive you complete, you can earn credit toward PADI® specialty certifications.
Crashboat Watersports offers the following specialty dives:
- Deep Dives
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Enriched Air
- Night Diver
- Underwater Navigation
- Project Aware
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
- Fish Identification
- And many more to choose…