Great For Beginners
Fun Group Activity
Swim Over Reefs
Guided Snorkeling in Puerto Rico
Both beginners and experienced snorkelers can join us to explore the magical world of an underwater ecosystem. We’ll head out from the beach either in Rincón or Aguadilla to encounter the tropical fishes and sea life of the surrounding reefs. Snorkeling tours in Puerto Rico are guaranteed to be the highlight of your weekend or vacation!
Learn the basics of snorkeling
Practice identifying different tropical fish
Explore the vibrant coral on local reefs and the Crashboat piers
See other sea creatures such as sea urchins, reef squid, and seahorses
Enjoy a great activity for families, couples, and friends
Click the tabs to find out more
- Snorkelers (10+ years): $60
- Kids (up to 9 years): $50
- 9 AM
- 1 PM
Crashboat Watersports – 2010 Ave Dr Pedro Albizu Campos, Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla 00603, Puerto Rico
Every day, year-round
- All equipment provided (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Every participant will be provided with a flotation device (snorkel/life vest) for safety
- Drinking water
- Transportation to the beach
What to bring
- Reef-safe sunscreen
About your guide
Good to know
- It is important to drink plenty of water before arrival to ensure you are hydrated.
- Apply ocean-friendly/reef-safe sunscreen before arrival so it soaks into your skin and not the precious reef. Ocean-friendly sunscreen is available for purchase in the shop.
- If children are under age 8, please call the dive center for personalized attention with booking.
Coming Up on the Tour
Our guests say our excursions are some of the most memorable snorkeling tours in Puerto Rico! We’ll start the snorkeling tour with a briefing on what animals you might see on the reef and the characteristics of the tropical fish that live in the area. This information will help you easily identify the different sea creatures and their habitats. Once you’ve been fitted with your snorkeling equipment, you’ll follow your guide in your own car either to Playa Crashboat or Rincón, depending on the weather and visibility.
Once at the beach, you’ll wade into the ocean and follow your expert guide to the day’s chosen snorkeling site. At Playa Crashboat, the sunken piers have evolved into vibrant reefs providing an ideal habitat for tropical fish and local sea life. The array of live coral is a colorful backdrop to the hustle and bustle of life on the reef. You will be led along the reef formation in search of reef squids, octopuses, and sea urchins.
Your expert guide will support you if necessary, point out animals, and give you tips on how to make the most of a snorkeling experience.