Explore Aguadilla’s Reefs
Variety of Dive Sites
Diverse Sea Life
The Best Scuba Diving in Puerto Rico
Explore the shores of Aguadilla in a small group in this private tour option. You’ll get to dive on shallow reefs and walls, as well as around the crumbled piers on Playa Crashboat which resemble a wreck site. We often see turtles, rays, and countless tropical fish on our regular dives.
Visit the underwater ecosystem of Aguadilla’s coral reefs
Discover the top sites for diving according to our local guides
Witness a variety of marine life, including sea turtles, manatees & more!
Enjoy the peace of mind of a private tour experience
Click the tabs to find out more
$375 for 1-3 people
$125 per extra person
Crashboat Watersports – 2010 Ave Dr Pedro Albizu Campos, Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla 00603, Puerto Rico
Every day, year-round
- Tanks and weights
- Drinking water
- Transportation to the beach
- Mask and fins
- BCD & regulator
What to bring
- Scuba certification
- Reef-safe sunscreen
About your guide
1 instructor/divemaster – we allow 4 participants per instructor
Good to know
- This activity is only suitable for children aged 10 and over.
- It is important to drink plenty of water before arrival to ensure you are hydrated.
- Apply ocean-friendly/reef-safe sunscreen before arrival so it soaks into your skin and not the precious reef. Ocean-friendly sunscreen is available for purchase in the shop.
- You will be required to complete a PADI medical questionnaire at check-in. Without a doctor’s consent, certain health conditions can prevent you from participating in the course. Call the dive center if you have any concerns.
- As part of the training, you will learn that you need to allow 18 hours to pass before flying after diving.
Coming Up on the Tour
We’ll start by getting you fitted out with the right equipment and then your guide will give you a briefing on what animals you may see on the dive. Depending on your experience and interests and the day’s weather conditions, we’ll choose a dive site.
Next, you’ll head down to Playa Crashboat, one of the most beautiful beaches in Puerto Rico. The beach was once a military port and a network of piers were constructed on the shore. Over the years and with the help of a few storms and hurricanes, the piers have crumbled and collapsed creating a wreck site. This area evolved into the perfect habitat for sea life, coral formed on the pier columns and continues to attract a diverse range of tropical fish, seahorses, trumpet fish, turtles, and much more.
Your knowledgeable guide will ensure your dive on Puerto Rico’s northwest coast is a memorable one.