Get Certified on Vacation
Dive in Warm Waters
See Amazing Sea Life
Finish Your Diving Certification in Puerto Rico
Once you’ve completed your eLearning and confined water dives, head out to the tropical waters of Puerto Rico to complete your open water dives. Not only do we have excellent visibility and warm waters, but we also have an abundance of sea life which makes diving all the more entertaining.
Explore Aguadilla’s coral reefs
Receive instruction from an expert guide
Put your skills into practice in the ocean
Practice open water dives and discover different tropical fish
Continue exploring the ocean around Puerto Rico once your certified
Click the tabs to find out more
- 1 person $240
- 2+ persons $190
- 1 person $390
- 2+ persons $350
Prices are per diver. No single tank dive rates are available.
Crashboat Watersports – 2010 Ave Dr Pedro Albizu Campos, Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla 00603, Puerto Rico
Every day, year-round
3 hours, two tanks dive.
- Tanks and weights
- Drinking water
- BCD & regulator
- Transportation to the beach
- Mask and fins
- BCD & regulator
What to bring
- Scuba certification
- Reef-safe sunscreen
About your guide
Good to know
- It is important to drink plenty of water before arrival to ensure you are hydrated.
- Apply ocean-friendly/reef-safe sunscreen before arrival so it soaks into your skin and not the precious reef. Ocean-friendly sunscreen is available for purchase in the shop.
- You will be required to complete a PADI medical questionnaire at check-in. Without a doctor’s consent, certain health conditions can prevent you from participating in the course. Call the dive center if you have any concerns.
- As part of the training, you will learn that you need to allow 18 hours to pass before flying after diving.
Coming Up on the Tour
There are 3 stages to the Referral Course certification:
- Phase one: knowledge development. Opt to learn in the classroom or with PADI eLearning®(opens in a new tab)
- Phase two: confined water. Practice using scuba gear in a pool (or pool-like environment) until you’re comfortable.
- Phase three: open water. This part includes four dives in open water.
At Crashboat Watersports, you can choose where to complete your open water dives for your certification. After having completed the theory and confined water dives in your own country, we will aid you in finalizing your certification with open water dives.
You’ll be diving in warm waters with high visibility where you’ll get the chance to dive on coral reefs and see a range of tropical fish and sea life. Once certified, we’ll rent you the equipment to continue exploring and practicing your newfound skills.