Refresh Your Knowledge
Get Ready to Dive
Get Your Diving Confidence Back
Going diving for the first time in a while can be intimidating but choosing to refresh your skills beforehand is a great way to enjoy being back in the underwater world. With your certified instructor, you’ll practice setting up dive gear, making ascents and descents, and reviewing any scuba skills you may have forgotten. Afterward, you’ll feel excited to get back into diving.
Refresh your skills before a dive
Feel confident going into a new course
Review assembling a scuba unit and handling common problems
Have an instructor monitor you performing basic skills
Click the tabs to find out more
$139 per person + taxes
Crashboat Watersports – 2010 Ave Dr Pedro Albizu Campos, Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla 00603, Puerto Rico
Every day, year-round
- Tanks and weights
- Drinking water
- Transportation to the beach
- Mask and fins
- BCD & regulator
What to bring
- Scuba certification
- Reef-safe sunscreen
About your guide
Good to know
- This activity is only suitable for children aged 10 and over.
- It is important to drink plenty of water before arrival to ensure you are hydrated.
- Apply ocean-friendly/reef-safe sunscreen before arrival so it soaks into your skin and not the precious reef. Ocean-friendly sunscreen is available for purchase in the shop.
- You will be required to complete a PADI medical questionnaire at check-in. Without a doctor’s consent, certain health conditions can prevent you from participating in the course. Call the dive center if you have any concerns.
- As part of the training, you will learn that you need to allow 18 hours to pass before flying after diving.
Coming Up on the Tour
There are two stages to this course. Part 1 is the eLearning which involves a series of videos covering instructions on how to perform basic scuba skills, review dive planning, and check safety procedures. These resources can be accessed via the PADI website and completed in your own time. It requires a commitment of between 2 and 3 hours but you can fit it around your schedule.
The second part of the program is optional but great for getting practical experience in front of an instructor. In the idyllic waters of Aguadilla, under the supervision of a PADI Instructor, you can review basic diving skills. Your instructor will remind you of anything you have forgotten and ensure you are prepared to continue on your diving adventure.